P-Card Forms



Procurement Card (P-Card) Policy

P-Card Enrollment Form: This form should be filled out online only, where prompts are given on filling out each section. Once complete, please print the form and have it signed by the appropriate Finance Director.  Electronic signatures via Adobe Acrobat are welcome. Send the executed Enrollment Form to the P-Card Department at pcard@gwu.edu. If you cannot send your application by email, please mail it to:

45155 Research Place - Suite 235
Ashburn, VA  20147

The P-Card Cardholder Agreement, which is found on page 2 of the P-Card Enrollment Form, must be read and signed by every P-Card holder. Additionally, if you plan to make purchases using Sponsored Research funds, you must also read and sign the Addendum to Procurement Cardholder Agreement Form (found on page 3 of the Enrollment Form)  for Sponsored Research and email it to pcard@gwu.edu.

Virtually any change that will need to made to an existing account or any information that you may need to communicate with the P-Card Office can be handled via the P-Card Program Maintenance Request Form or by an email request from the Finance Director to pcard@gwu.edu.

Remember that it is critical that the P-Card Program has accurate e-mail, campus addresses and phone numbers for each cardholder.