Existing Supplier Maintenance
Domestic Suppliers Only: To improve our business processes and operate more efficiently, we have implemented a web-based self-service system for our suppliers, iSupplyGW. View the Existing Supplier Training and Navigation (PDF). As a registered supplier, you can view and update certain information in your profile information, including:
- Business classification information describing your company’s type of business, including minority categories
- NIGP classification information describing the types of goods and services your company offers
- Banking information for electronic payments
- Organization contact information, including address
To remain a current business partner with GW, suppliers must now provide business and NIGP classification information.
Select Login to access the iSupplyGW portal
International Suppliers Only: International suppliers do not register via our GW portal but instead are required to submit profile updates to the iSupplyGW Team for processing. Please email updates to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email from the iSupplyGW Team once they have completed the requested update.
We want you to know:
- New Suppliers with complete and approved registrations are now considered an Existing Supplier and should use Login to make any modifications to their profile.
- Existing suppliers processing bank updates are required to email voided checks, bank letters, or authorization for direct deposit forms to email@example.com or fax to 571-553-8526.
- Completing the registration process does not guarantee your company will receive a request to bid or a contract from GW, nor does it imply that your company has any type of procurement relationship with GW, either now or in the future.
- Information provided by your company will be treated in a confidential manner and will be subject to reasonable and prudent safeguards against improper disclosure.
- Workers Classification Review: Internal review for individual, which can be found under the section "Completing the Necessary Forms" from the GW Tax Department
- For more information on iSupplyGW, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the iSupplyGW hotline, 571-553-0300.