New Supplier Registration
Please see the iSupplyGW Supplier Registration Handbook for detailed information on registering to do business with GW. The University utilizes a procurement card or a Single Use Account (SUA) method of payment, at its sole discretion, for purchase order and payment transactions. Suppliers shall accept these expedited methods of payment upon the request of the University, and will do so at no additional charge to the University.
- Domestic Supplier Registration
Domestic Supplier Registration:
Domestic Suppliers Only - are required to register using our iSupplyGW Portal. Compiling the necessary information prior to beginning the registration process, will ensure a smooth and trouble-free registration process. All registered suppliers must agree with the GW Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions. View the New Supplier Training and Navigation. The following information will be requested during this process:
- Copy of current IRS W9, Rev. October 2018 (Required)
- Tax Identification Number, (Required)
- Banking information for electronic payment, GW ACH/Electronic Payments Authorization or a copy of a voided check, (Required)
- NIGP classification information describing the types of goods and services your company offers, (at least one is Required)
- Electronic 1099 Consent Form completed and signed with your consent. (Required)
- Additional organizational personnel contacts, (Optional)
- Diversity Classification (Required) and Certification Number, (Optional)
Once GW reviews and approves the registration you will receive an email confirming your registration as an active supplier with GW. Your notification will include the individual or organization name and the assigned GW supplier registration number.
Select Register to begin the process
- International Supplier Registration
International suppliers do not register via our GW portal but instead are required to submit the necessary documentation to the iSupplyGW Team for processing.
- Completed Supplier Registration Form_English, (Required), (other document translations). [See "Doing Business with GW Including Supplier Information" forms accordion tab.]
- Copy of current IRS W-8BEN (for individuals) or W-8BEN-E (for entities), (Required)
- Banking information for electronic payment, GW ACH Payments Authorization or a copy of a voided check (Required)
- Completed and approved International Engagement Request Form for international individuals (Required)
- Organizational personnel contact (Optional)
Once GW reviews and approves the registration you will receive an email confirming your registration as an active supplier with GW.
Exemptions - payments to individuals, not providing GW with a good or services, are exempt from registering through the iSupplyGW Portal. Instead, the following exemptions should email us a copy of a current IRS W-9 and a copy of the Supplier Registration Form to [email protected]: Athletic Officials, Endowments, Garnishments, and Rent and Utility suppliers.
SAP Concur submission is required for Honorariums, Travel and Entertainment Reimbursements, and Refunds.
We want you to know:
- Domestic and International: to streamline the registration process, please verify documents are complete ie., sign and date all documents before emailing or faxing to GW.
- Administrators of incomplete registrations will receive an email notification with a link to access the portal, where they left off.
- Once registered (Domestic Only), suppliers will receive an email with a user name and password to access the iSupplyGW Self-Service Portal, at which time will be considered an Existing Supplier.
- Completing the registration process does not guarantee your company will receive a request to bid or a contract from GW.
- Information provided by your company in this questionnaire will be treated in a confidential manner and will be subject to reasonable and prudent safeguards against improper disclosure.
- Workers Classification Review: Internal review for individual, which can be found under Completing the Necessary Forms from the GW Tax Department
- For more information on iSupplyGW, email us at [email protected] or call the iSupplyGW hotline, 571-553-0300.
- The University utilizes a procurement card or a Single Use Account (SUA) method of payment, at its sole discretion, for purchase order and payment transactions. Suppliers shall accept these expedited methods of payment upon the request of the University and will do so at no additional charge to the University.