How to Apply
Before You Apply
- You must have a completed profile in Concur. It is critical that the P-Card Program has accurate e-mail, home and work address, and phone numbers including cell number (see 'Add Mobile Device') for each cardholder. The address entered as WORK address is where the card will be sent.
- All new card and renewal card issuances must have completed the required P-Card Training.
Steps to Apply for a P-Card
- Visit iBuy+ Request webpage for detailed instructions on how to use P-Card Request to complete your P-Card Application. These step-by-step instructions walk you through the P-Card Request process.
- *If you have technical difficulties or are unable to access, please contact [email protected].
- Review carefully the Approval Procedures for the GW Procurement Card.
- Once submitted, your form will follow the approval workflow of the P-Card office and your Finance Manager.
Student, Alumni or Not Employee?
If the cardholder is a student, alumni, or not an employee and requesting access, they must first register with HRIS as an affiliate. The necessary form can be found on the iBuy+ Expense Reporting Forms page.
Sponsored Research Funds
If you plan to make purchases using Sponsored Research funds, you must also read and sign the Addendum to Procurement Cardholder Agreement Form (found on page 3 of the Enrollment Form) for Sponsored Research and email it to [email protected].
Changes to Existing Account
Virtually any change that will need to made to an existing account or any information that you may need to communicate with the P-Card Office can be handled with an email request from the Finance Director to [email protected].
45155 Research Place
Ashburn, VA 20147