This manual is designed for GW staff and faculty involved in requesting, ordering, receiving, and/or paying for goods or services needed by departments and schools.
These documents provide guidance for specific transactions and activities that you may undertake on behalf of the university. View Procure-to-Pay specific forms as well as the University's Central Policy Website, which contains numerous university policies.
- ACH/Electronic Payments Authorization (Direct Deposit)
- GW Paperless 1099 Consent (PDF)
- GW Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- iSupplyGW Existing Supplier Training and Navigation (PDF)
- iSupplyGW New Supplier Training and Navigation (PDF)
- iSupplyGW Supplier Registration Handbook (PDF)
- iSupplyGW Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Supplier Registration Form_English (PDF); other translations of SRF in PDF form, French, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Amharic, Arabic
- Workers Classification Review
- International Engagement Request Form
- W-8BEN W-8BEN-E IRS
- W-9 IRS
This Contract Process Guide is intended as a reference to assist university employees in better understanding the processes and procedures associated with contracts and business transactions.
This policy establishes the fundamental requirements of the university’s procurement system that shall guide the responsible expenditure of university funds.
This policy provides basic guidance and information for the university’s Procurement Card (P-Card) Program. The policy identifies what can be purchased with a P-Card and who can use the P-Card.
Payables Overview and Guidelines
Please review the Payables Overview and the additional guidelines provided for helpful information in regards to what University Payables needs from the departments for quick, effective processing.
The GW iBuy+ Invoice system (also known as Concur Invoice) automates invoice processing. This user-friendly system helps simplify and streamlines the processes for invoice submissions, approvals, payment status determination, and reporting.
The university's Central Policy Website contains numerous university policies as well as guides and manuals. These documents provide guidance for specific transactions and activities that you may undertake on behalf of the university.
University Payables uses the following payment methods, listed in order of preference, to remit payment to the university's suppliers. Payments are issued on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
45155 Research Place
Ashburn, VA 20147