This manual is designed for GW staff and faculty involved in requesting, ordering, receiving, and/or paying for goods or services needed by departments and schools.
These documents provide guidance for specific transactions and activities that you may undertake on behalf of the university. View Procurement specific forms as well as the University's Central Policy Website which contains numerous university policies.
The following forms are now setup in the Concur product called, "Request". The iBuy+ website contains complete details.
- P-Card Application
- Animal Procurement
- Gift Card Request
- Stop Payment Request (Please access AP’s website for more information, including step-by-step instructions.)
- ACH/Electronic Payments Authorization (Direct Deposit)
- GW Paperless 1099 Consent (PDF)
- GW Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- iSupplyGW Existing Supplier Training and Navigation (PDF)
- iSupplyGW New Supplier Training and Navigation (PDF)
- iSupplyGW Supplier Registration Handbook (PDF)
- iSupplyGW Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Supplier Registration Form_English (PDF); other translations of SRF in PDF form, French, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Amharic, Arabic
- Workers Classification Review
- International Engagement Request Form
- W-8BEN W-8BEN-E IRS
- W-9 IRS
- PO Liquidations (PDF) *If you see Please wait... message, click here for help.
- GW Missing Receipt Acknowledgement and Approval Form - (See preferred method and instructions)
- Justification and Approval (PDF)
- Supplier Selection Memo (PDF)
- Exam Booklet Order Form (PDF)
- Procurement Guidelines Matrix
- Requirements Document (PDF)
- RFP Evaluating Criteria Planning
- iBuy+ Expense Reporting System Affiliate Access Form (PDF)
This Contract Process Guide is intended as a reference to assist university employees in better understanding the processes and procedures associated with contracts and business transactions.
This policy establishes the fundamental requirements of the university’s procurement system that shall guide the responsible expenditure of university funds.
This policy provides basic guidance and information for the university’s Procurement Card (P-Card) Program. The policy identifies what can be purchased with a P-Card and who can use the P-Card.
45155 Research Place
Ashburn, VA 20147