Resources page title with campus photos

Procure-to-Pay Resources

The resources below provide guidance for specific transactions and activities that you may undertake on behalf of the university.

NEW!!  Gatekeeper Contract Management System


Doing Business with GW




Travel & Expense

Enterprise-wide Agreements

Concur-Related Forms

The following forms are now setup in the Concur product called "Request". The iBuy+ website contains complete details.

  • Animal Procurement
  • General Ledger Departmental Corrections Form (DCF)
  • Gift Card Request
  • P-Card Application
  • Materials Management Stores Order 
  • Non-Standard Access in Concur
             Note: Use solely for additional access within Concur.  Not for initial access to Concur.
  • Use the Stop Payment and Electronic Payment Recall Request (see specific instructions) to request a stop payment on a paper check or to recall an electronic payment.

Back to Top

Doing Business with GW including Supplier Documentation

Back to Top

Payables Overview, Guidelines, & Forms

Please review the Payables Overview and the additional guidelines provided for helpful information in regards to what University Payables needs from the departments for quick, effective processing. The Quick Reference Guide for the GW iBuy+ Invoice system (also known as Concur Invoice) automates invoice processing. This user-friendly system helps simplify and streamlines the processes for invoice submissions, approvals, payment status determination, and reporting. 


  • Departmental Corrections & Cost Transfer Justification Forms are internal forms required to make corrections to grants-related only invoices and payments previously recorded. These forms are used to correct the expense account or department originally charged with the expenditure. Adjustments not related to a sponsored project should be submitted through Concur Request - detailed instructions coming soon.
  • The Electronic Funds Disbursement Request Form (PDF) is used to wire funds to suppliers being paid in foreign currency or, as an exception with a valid business justification, wire funds to domestic suppliers. There are instructions for how to complete the Electronic Funds Disbursement Request Form. Please note: the fields of Region and Type of Activity are required for international payments. In addition, a bank source document is required with supporting documentation. A bank source document is a document that supports the bank information provided on the request. Examples are: a letter from the supplier's bank with the account information, or an invoice with the account information, or a letter from the supplier with the bank account information. Note: For international wires with US corresponding bank, the source document should include the US corresponding bank account information in order for the payment to be accurately routed.
  • Endowment Spending Requests are used when charging to an endowment. This process is managed by the Office of the University Controller.
  • The Honorarium Recipient Form (PDF) is used to register and pay honorarium Recipients. An honorarium is a one-time nominal payment made to an individual (not a corporation, business or partnership) who is not an employee, student employee, or a student of the University, for a special and non-recurring activity or event with a short duration for which a fee is not legally or customarily required and which fixed business price has not been set. Refer to the guidance document for more information on using an honorarium. Detailed guidance for honorariums is available. Please note:  Whether you are submitting a new or existing supplier for an honorarium, if sponsored projects needs to approve that should be done prior to sending the form to University Payables. 
  • The Online Submission Form is used only for grant related DCFs and endowment payments.
  • Payment Request Form (PDF) can be used to submit endowment related requests and/or other internally created invoices not specifically managed through iBuy+ Invoice. Please note the two new fields of Region and Type of Activity which are required for international payments.
  • The Petty Cash Establish/Replenish Form (XLS) should be utilized for all Petty Cash Fund requests and changes. The Petty Cash Manual (available by request from [email protected]) provides instructions for how to establish Petty Cash Funds and request replenishments and the Petty Cash Receipt Slip (PDF) is used to record distribution of the Petty Cash Fund.
  • The Recurring Payment Form is to provide the information required to create a recurring payment in EAS to a commercial supplier who is a contracted partner with the university. Payment must be the same recurring amount through the fiscal year. Recurring payments have a duration of one fiscal year. Therefore, multiple year recurring payments will require the completion of this form three weeks prior to the beginning of the next fiscal year. Each form should be accompanied by the contract or other viable documentation to clearly identify the commercial supplier and payment information. Send the completed and approved form to University Payables at [email protected].

           The benefits of establishing a recurring payment for a commercial supplier include:

  1. Annual setup if the contract is multi-year.  No invoices are required.
  2. Payments will be disbursed on the payment interval specified on the form: bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly.  No more late payments.

   The following are not candidates for recurring payments, as executed contracts or agreements are required:

  1. Stipends
  2. Scholarships
  3. Fellowships


  • University Payables uses these payment methods, listed in order of preference, to remit payment to the university's suppliers. Payments are issued on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
  • Payables Frequently Asked Questions provide on information on stipends, expense reimbursements, and stop payments as well as general payment information. Specific information on Payment Terms and Fraudulent Check Inquiries is also available.
  • The Payables Policies & Procedures provide guidance for specific transactions and activities that you may undertake on behalf of the university.

Back to Top

P-Card Guidelines & Forms

P-Card Applications are now processed through Concur Request. See iBuy+ Request for detailed instructions.

Back to Top

Procurement Guidelines & Forms



Back to Top

Travel and Expense Forms & Guidelines

All GW employees submit requests for Travel Advances and/or Reimbursements through the iBuy+ Expense Reporting system. Student use is limited to reimbursements.

Back to Top

University-wide Agreements (GW Mobile, FedEx, UPS, Water Service)

Back to Top

View additional policies on the University's Central Policy Website.